£375,000 to £400,000 (Guide Price)
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- You'll love the generous living space, which open out onto a private landscaped garden.
- The bedrooms are both good sizes with fitted wardrobes.
- There's a fabulous, newly fitted shower room.
- You can modernise and add your own style.
- It would be a great property for those looking to downsize.
- It's in a perfect location for local shops/amenities.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes into the city centre.
- You have Millhouses Park & Dore train station within a short distance.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,000 per month.
- Tenants would love the location, generous living space and enclosed garden.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.3%||£178,317||2.3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£147,475 (2)||£236,814 (11)||£425,447 (20)||£351,650 (3)|
|Flats||£70,710 (46)||£139,988 (4)||£225,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£70,710 (46)||£142,483 (6)||£229,227 (13)||£425,447 (20)||£351,650 (3)|