simply superb! This bespoke three bedroom unique residence epitomises understated style and elegance. Generously proportioned and beautifully presented throughout, this superb home is nestled within the ever sought after residential area of Aston on the outskirts of Sheffield. Call now to view!
simply superb! This bespoke three bedroom unique residence epitomises understated style and elegance. Generously proportioned and beautifully presented throughout, this superb home is nestled within the ever sought after residential area of Aston on the outskirts of Sheffield and located close to local primary and secondary schools. With an open plan feel and finished to a high standard this property has a range of versatile accommodation over two floors. If entertaining the family is your thing then the exceptional living dining kitchen area with two sets of patio doors leading onto the rear garden will be sure to impress. Fully renovated offering ample living space, a useful utility room, three bedrooms and two bathrooms. This outstanding residence is well worthy of an internal inspection to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Entrance via traditional door to the front of the property having carpeted floor and giving access to the lounge.
Lounge 11' 11" x 15' 4" ( 3.63m x 4.67m )
Benefiting from traditional bay window to the front of the property and a standard double glazed window, recently plastered and decorated, also having feature electric fire place with wood surround, radiator and TV point.
Comprising of vinyl floors, radiator, under stairs cupboard and spot lights as well as access to stairs and all rooms.
Utility Room 4' 4" x 4' 11" ( 1.32m x 1.50m )
Comprising of base units with surface over and shelves above, plumbing for washing machine also having laminate flooring.
Kitchen Dining Room 11' 8" x 25' 4" ( 3.56m x 7.72m )
Brand new top of the range kitchen fitted having a range of wall and base units with quartz surfaces over and brick effect splash back as well as Belfast sink. There is a built in electric double oven & microwave, electric induction hob with cooker hood over. Also benefiting from other appliances such as dishwasher & fridge freezer and two radiators, TV point and luxury vinyl floors. Having beautiful countryside views over the rear garden via two UPVC patio doors with glass side panels making the room bright and airy.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Ground floor bedroom with front facing upvc window double radiator, new flooring and TV point
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Also a ground floor bedroom, having side facing double glazed window & double radiator.
Ground Floor Bathroom
High Quality newly fitted modern bathroom comprising; Bath with Mixer taps and having rainfall shower over that runs off the cylinder, vanity unit with wash had basin fitted over, separate w.c. Extractor fan, floor tiling and feature brick slips over part of the wall.
Master Bedroom 16' 1" x 20' 8" maximum ( 4.90m x 6.30m maximum )
Stylish master bedroom with exposed beams, rear facing double glazed window, two double radiators, built in cupboard and eves storage to both sides.
Executive en suite shower room with walk in shower, vanity unit with wash had basin over, w.c. Stainless steel heated towel radiator, part tiling and extractor fan
Benefiting from a front lawn with planted boarders concrete path to the front door as well as concrete driveway down the side of the property all surrounded by privet hedges.
An Impressive size, the rear garden is private backing only on to a field. Mature plants to the borders and a recent lawn laid. There is also a raised patio off the kitchen with plenty of entertaining space! Again the rear garden benefits from being surrounded by a privet hedge and is walled in some areas. Fantastic potential for anyone who enjoys growing their own produce and gardening
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£122,500||2.7||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£112,500 (2)||£137,396 (25)||£184,711 (70)||£312,763 (38)||£529,500 (14)|
|All||£112,500 (2)||£128,432 (31)||£184,711 (70)||£315,641 (39)||£529,500 (14)|