£300,000 to £325,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- This property certainly has the wow factor, having been refurbished by the current owner.
- It's been finished to the highest standard throughout including a bespoke fitted kitchen, principal bedroom with en suite and luxury four-piece family bathroom.
- Flooded with natural light, the bedrooms offer flexibility and there's plenty of room for fitted furniture.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools close by.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's neutrally decorated, so you can add your own style.
- You're a short distance from the cosmopolitan areas of Sharrow Vale & Ecclesall Road.
- The increasingly popular Dyson Place, home to some of Sheffield finest independent retailers is a short walk away.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £975 per month, a yield of 3.9%
- Tenants would love the overall standard of accommodation, generous living space and location.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|