This is for my family...
- The property has been finished to a high standard and has an abundance of characterful features throughout.
- The bedrooms are all well proportioned with potential to create home-working space.
- A low maintenance garden provides a great space to entertain in the evenings.
- There's plenty of storage and room for fitted furniture.
- A useful cellar space has potential to be fully converted (subject to consents).
- Ranmoor is one of Sheffield's most sought-after areas.
- Hospitals and Universities are all within a few minutes drive away.
- Excellent public transport links to Sheffield City Centre and Railway Station.
- Open countryside of the Mayfield Valley and Peak National Park are a short distance away.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,500 per month, a yield of 3.64%
- Tenants would love the location, overall standard of accommodation and characterful living space.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|