A three bedroom semi-detached property ideal for a family buyer or first time buyer to occupy a ready made home. The property offers three bedrooms, excellent kitchen/diner, landscaped rear garden and double driveway providing sizeable off road parking.
We are delighted to offer for sale this beautifully presented recently built three bed semi-detached property, located in a central yet quiet and desirable part of Apperley Bridge with local amenities and the major business districts of both Leeds and Bradford within comfortable daily commuting distances. This pristine property benefits from being close to Apperley Bridge Train Station, Woodhouse Grove School, regular bus routes, shops and supermarkets, bars and restaurants.
Perfect for a first time buyer, someone looking to downsize, or family buyer. We strongly recommend viewing this property as it has already had a strong response off market.
Enter from the front via a composite door, having useful built in storage and a radiator.
Kitchen/diner 13' 7" Into recess x 7' 9" ( 4.14m Into recess x 2.36m )
A particularly light and airy dining kitchen upgraded to create a smart entertainment space for those who like to cook and have guests. There is an integrated fridge freezer and washing machine. There is a one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a tiled floor and tiled splashback. There is an integrated double oven and an induction hob. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the front with shutters, radiator and also stairs to the first floor. There is a larger than average built in storage cupboard which houses additional white goods.
A larger than average cloakroom with good potential to convert to a full shower room. Currently fitted with a low flush wc and a wash hand basin. The room is has modern grey tiled walls and a radiator.
Lounge 16' 4" Into recess x 10' 9" ( 4.98m Into recess x 3.28m )
There are modern Anthracite bi-folding doors to the rear garden, a radiator and a telephone point. The lounge is spacious and decorated in neutral tones.
There is access to the loft and a radiator. There is built in storage which houses the boiler and there is a uPVC double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" Into wardrobes x 9' ( 3.63m Into wardrobes x 2.74m )
Positioned to the rear with a uPVC double glazed window overlooking the pleasant rear garden. There are built in wardrobes, a radiator, tv aerial point and a telephone point.
There is a large step in shower, floating wash hand basin and a floating wc. There is a chrome heated towel rail and useful built in storage. The room has modern tiled walls and ceiling spotlights.
Bedroom 2 10' plus recess x 9' ( 3.05m plus recess x 2.74m )
A good size double bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front. There is space for free standing furniture and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 7' 1" ( 2.72m x 2.16m )
A decent size third bedroom with a uPVC double glazed window to the front and a radiator.
There is a three piece bathroom suite comprising a bath with shower above, a floating wash hand basin and a wc. There is also a shaver point, a heated chrome towel rail and ceiling spotlights. There is a uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
There is a double tarmac driveway for ample off street parking. Also an external electric point
Landscaped by the current owners to create a tranquil outside space to relax. There is a paved patio area for seating. There is a lawned area with planted borders and fencing. There is outside lighting and external storage. There is also access to the front garden down the side of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.2%||£144,983||2||0.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£105,475 (2)||£136,671 (32)||£173,816 (38)||£311,247 (21)||£373,914 (7)|
|Flats||£105,189 (5)||£122,558 (23)||£164,950 (2)||-||-|
|All||£105,271 (7)||£130,769 (55)||£173,373 (40)||£311,247 (21)||£373,914 (7)|