Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- The property has been finished to a high standard throughout.
- Living space is generous with a light & airy feel.
- The bedrooms are both generous doubles, with the principal complimented by an en-suite & fitted wardrobes.
- There's a beautiful communal garden to the rear, alongside a private garden to the front.
- You're a short distance from local shops/amenities, parks and the area is serviced by excellent transport links including key bus routes & Dore train station.
I'd like to downsize...
- There's plenty of room for storage, with ample bedroom space for fitted or stand-alone furniture.
- The property occupies an enviable ground floor position with easy access to the rear.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe this property would rent for approximately £1,250 per month, a yield of 4.62%.
- Tenants would love the gardens, light & airy living space and bedroom sizes.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.3%||£321,000||2.5||1.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£306,667 (6)||£357,800 (15)||£560,895 (10)||£593,000 (5)|
|Flats||£235,000 (1)||£226,661 (9)||-||-||-|
|All||£235,000 (1)||£258,663 (15)||£357,800 (15)||£560,895 (10)||£593,000 (5)|