This is for my family...
- Finished to a high standard throughout with modern fixtures & fittings.
- There's ample living space with an open plan feel.
- The bedrooms are all well proportioned with plenty of room for storage.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area, both public & private for all ages.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It has been really well maintained so very little to do upon moving in.
- You're in a great location, walking distance from local shops/amenities of Crosspool and Broomhill.
- The bedroom space is flexible for someone looking to work from home.
- It's perfect for those looking to locate close to the city centre, universities and hospitals.
- The area is serviced by excellent transport links and there are popular parks on the doorstep.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,250 per month, a yield of 4%.
- Tenants would love the generous living space, good sized bedrooms and location.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|