Wow. What a lovely family home situated to an enviable corner plot on this highly sought after modern prestige development off Charterhouse Drive. The property is offered with no chain and offers superb modern living with en suite to master bedroom and lovely private rear garden
Wow. What a lovely family home situated to an enviable corner plot on this highly sought after modern prestige development off Charterhouse Drive. The property is offered with no chain and offers superb modern living with en suite to master bedroom and lovely private rear garden, with a detached garage and driveway located to the corner of the plot, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen and conservatory.
Double glazed front door, double glazed window to the front, light to the ceiling.
Glazed door, staircase.
Double glazed window to the front, W.C, wash hand basin, central heating radiator.
Lounge 15' 4" x 10' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, door opening into conservatory
Dining Room 10' 3" x 7' 7" ( 3.12m x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 14' 2" max x 7' 1" ( 4.32m max x 2.16m )
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, door leading to the rear garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink, space for a washing machine and fridge, integrated oven, hob and cooker hood, Worcester central heating boiler mounted on the wall.
Conservatory 9' 4" x 9' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.84m )
UPVC Construction, patio doors leading to the garden, double glazed windows on both sides, sloping roof.
Double glazed window to the rear of the property, loft access and airing cupboard
Bedroom One 15' 4" x 10' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.28m )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear of the property, large double bedroom, built in wardrobe, two central heating radiators and door to en suite
Double glazed window to the front of the property, shower enclosure, W.C, wash hand basin, tiling, integrated storage cupboard,
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 8' 3" max ( 3.43m max x 2.51m max )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, double bedroom, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 7' ( 3.43m x 2.13m )
Double glazed window to the rear, central heating radiator.
Three piece suite, bath, W.C, wash hand basin, part tiled, two double glazed windows to the front of the property, central heating radiator.
Beautiful dual lawn garden to the front, generous frontage with shrubs and trees, pathway leading to the front door, two car driveway and access to the garage
Side gate access, patio area with lawn beyond, shrubs and trees.
Garage 17' 10" x 8' 6" ( 5.44m x 2.59m )
Detached to the front of the property, light and power sockets available, loft storage space.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2%||£225,960||2.6||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£125,000 (1)||£312,150 (21)||£399,264 (35)||£581,819 (68)||£854,960 (20)|
|Flats||£194,483 (15)||£281,358 (82)||£463,333 (3)||-||-|
|All||£190,141 (16)||£287,636 (103)||£404,322 (38)||£588,767 (70)||£854,960 (20)|