two bedroom detached true bungalow, set on a generous plot, utility room, light and airy kitchen/diner, lounge, bedroom one having a dressing room and wet room, bedroom two and bathroom. Driveway, garage and an enclosed rear garden.
A modern two bedroom detached true bungalow, set on a generous plot. The property is light and airy and modern throughout and comprises of: Entrance hall, utility room, kitchen/diner, lounge, bedroom one with dressing area and wet room, bedroom two and bathroom. To the exterior is a driveway, garage, lawn area to the front and to the rear is an enclosed lawned garden with patio area.
uPVC double glazed door to the front, storage cupboard, uPVC double glazed window, open into the utility room.
Utility Room 15' 9" x 7' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.36m )
Base units with work surfaces, space for washing machine. Open access through to the kitchen/diner, door leading to the lounge, bedroom one and two and the bathroom.
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front, gas central heating radiator, feature fireplace with space for an electric fire. Access through to the kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 22' 8" x 11' 11" ( 6.91m x 3.63m )
Has a fully fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with complementary work surfaces over, incorporating sink and drainer, space for oven and fridge freezer, fitted cooker hood, two gas central heating radiators, uPVC double glazed Velux window, breakfast bar, three uPVC double glazed windows to the rear and uPVC French doors leading to the rear garden, space for dining table. Door leading to bedroom one/dressing area.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobe, sliding door leading into the wet room.
Shower, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls, uPVC double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 10' 11" ( 3.89m x 3.33m )
uPVC double glazed window to the side, gas central heating radiator, open with dressing area and door leading into the hallway.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.51m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
A three piece bathroom suite comprising of bath with shower over, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, chrome heated towel rail, part tiled walls.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with pebbled and tarmaced areas, driveway leading to the garage, sloped and stepped access to the front door. Access down the side of the property to the rear garden which is enclosed lawned garden with plants, trees and shrubs and a raised patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.9%||£133,740||2.4||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£98,750 (4)||£148,394 (66)||£187,910 (111)||£315,188 (77)||£399,374 (21)|
|Flats||£101,998 (3)||£93,970 (33)||£124,998 (2)||-||-|
|All||£118,874 (8)||£130,253 (99)||£186,796 (113)||£315,188 (77)||£399,374 (21)|