A very well presented three bedroom semi detached property in a fantastic location close to Pudsey Town Centre.
This three bedroom semi detached property is on a corner plot and is well presented throughout. Located close to Pudsey Town Centre it offers the best of both worlds being close enough to all local shops, amenities and travel routes whilst also being tucked away in a popular cul-de-sac. Would make a fantastic family home. The property briefly comprises; entrance porch, lounge, extended dining area and kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also has both front and rear gardens as well as driveway and external garage. Maintained to a high standard throughout viewing is highly recommended.
Located to the side, porch area which leads to the kitchen, it also has a storage space at the side with space for a washing machine.
Lounge 13' 6" x 12' 6" ( 4.11m x 3.81m )
A front double glazed window allows plenty of natural light. Radiator is located to the side. Lounge is spacious and well presented throughout and has a feature fireplace.
Dining Room 16' 1" x 12' 7" ( 4.90m x 3.84m )
The dining area is extended and has a double glazed window to the rear, used as both a seating area and also has space for a dining table and chairs. Also has a feature fireplace. The boiler is in the dining area boxed in the corner. Patio doors to the side provide access to the rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 9" x 8' ( 2.67m x 2.44m )
A fitted kitchen with both wall and base units for storage. Has space for an electric oven, dishwasher and fridge freezer. Has double glazed windows to the rear and side.
Carpeted and provides access to the four rooms upstairs. With a double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 11' 4" x 10' 7" ( 3.45m x 3.23m )
A spacious double with a double glazed window to the front. The room is carpeted and also benefits from fitted storage.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 9' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.90m )
A double room with a rear double glazed window, radiator is located to the side. Room is carpeted and also benefits from fitted storage. The loft hatch is located in this room.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 5' 7" ( 2.49m x 1.70m )
A single room with double glazed window to the front. Radiator is located under the window.
A three piece bathroom suite with mounted shower. Fully tiled throughout and a double glazed window to the rear.
Externally the property benefits from driveway parking, an external garage and both front and rear gardens. The rear garden is south facing and is a fantastic feature of the property.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|