29th Apr 2021
29th Apr 2021
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A spectacular duplex penthouse with four outdoor terraces and over 3,200 sq. Ft. Of luxury living space. Two parking spaces and located within walking distance of Central Business District.Description
Savills is delighted to present The Penthouse at St. Paul's Chambers, the crowning glory of Chord Developments' fantastic scheme in Birmingham's vibrant and popular Jewellery Quarter.
Offering over 3,200 sq. Ft. Of luxury living space across two floors, this awe-inspiring home has been thoughtfully designed and finished to the highest specification with an impeccable attention to detail.
On the ground floor there is an impressive open plan kitchen/living room which is flooded with natural light and has access to the South-East facing terrace, perfect for breakfast in the sun. Down the hall, the principal bedroom suite offers plenty of space and benefits from its own terrace in addition to a dressing area and fabulous ensuite bathroom with steam room capabilities. There are two further double bedrooms, each with their own ensuite, a utility room and guest cloakroom.
On the first floor you will find the versatile Loft Room, offering c.650 sq. Ft. Of flexible space which could be used as another entertaining area, games room or additional bedroom. No matter what you choose to do with this space, you'll benefit from unobstructed views of St. Paul's Square and the city skyline thanks to the two private terraces.
Located just off St. Paul's Square, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the eclectic mix of restaurants, bars, cafes and shops that Birmingham's historic Jewellery Quarter has to offer. The Central Business District is just a short walk away as are many of Birmingham's popular amenities including Selfridges, the Bull Ring shopping centre, Brindleyplace and a variety of independent shops and Michelin start restaurants. If you need to travel further then Birmingham New Street, Moor Street and Snow Hill railway stations offer regular links to London, Manchester, Edinburgh and beyond while the proposed HS2 station will allow you to travel to and from the capital in just 49 minutes.
- Designer kitchen by Kesseler with island and breakfast bar.
- Soft close units.
- Granite worktops.
- Full range of AEG integrated appliances including: Fridge, freezer, oven, microwave, hob, extractor, plate warmer and dishwasher.
- Two under-counter wine fridges by Polar.
- vitra designer range of luxury fixtures and fittings.
- Generous shower cubicles with monsoon shower heads.
- Principal ensuite bathroom with freestanding bathtub, his and her sinks and shower with steam room capabilities.
- High quality ceramic tiling to the floors and walls.
- Heated towel rails.
Finishes and features:
- Separate utility room with AEG washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Bespoke fitted wardrobes to all three bedrooms.
- Black walnut veneer interior doors by Duren.
- Luxury carpet to all bedrooms and the Loft Room.
- Engineered hardwood flooring to the kitchen/living area.
- Underfloor heating throughout.
- Air source heat pump for water.
- Secure entry and video intercom system.
External and communal areas:
- Four beautiful private terraces with exterior lighting.
- Two secure allocated parking spaces.
- Secure video intercom entry system.
- Passenger lift serving all floors.
Contact Savills today for more information and to arrange your viewing by private appointment with social distancing measures.
*Please note that some of the photographs have been virtually staged and contain computer generated images of furniture.
Agent's note: We wish to inform prospective buyers of this property that the seller is related to an
employee of Savills.
Local info for B3