Property description 'Shangri La' offers an exceptional opportunity for one fortunate purchaser to acquire a property / potential redevelopment opportunity at West Polberro with stunning sea and coastline views.
Available to cash buyers only due to the result of a previous concrete screening test, the bungalow currently provides two bedrooms, a bathroom, living room and kitchen. While the property has been well loved and cared for over the years, should a purchaser wish to use the current accommodation, updating and remedial works are now required.
Accessible via a shared unmade lane, this property also has a detached garage with parking available immediately in front.
'Shangri La' sits within a plot of approximately a quarter of an acre and to the other side of the lane, closest the to coast, there is also a further acre (approximately) of land. This area is predominantly gorse/ scrub land but we believe some could be taken back if a larger garden was required.
To appreciate the stunning views on offer and the sheer potential of this property, a viewing is essential.
Best and final offers.
Viewing strictly by appointment only!
Please see agents notes.
Information / agents notes Tenure - freehold
We have not undertaken nor do we hold any surveys for the property or land. Our clients have not sought planning permission and therefore we are selling this property as is seen. Planning Permission would have to be obtained after the completion of the sale with no guarantee of the outcome.
We do not hold any Mining reports for the dwelling or land.
There is an existing covenant which applies to an area of the scrubland immediately across the lane. We have been informed that you are not permitted to grow anything that reaches or exceeds, two meters in height. You are also not permitted to erect a temporary or permanent building of whatever nature.
Best and final offers This property is being offered for sale by informal tender and therefore interested parties should submit their offers by way of sealed bid offers (being your best and final) must be submitted in writing to this office no later than Friday 21st May 2021,12:00 noon.
Offer forms are available from our office.
Please carefully read the following conditions and guidance notes.
We recommend your offer:-
1. Is for a specific amount of money and we recommend that it should be for an odd sum in order to reduce the chance of identical offers being received. No escalating or ladder bids (ones calculable by reference to another bid) will be considered. Only one offer per person will be considered.
2. Confirms that your offer is made subject to contract only and not dependent upon any further inspections. If you wish to propose any special conditions ie. Subject to survey or any further inspections, please give details so our clients can take these into account when considering your offer.
3. Confirms that the necessary funding is readily available, together with supporting documentation which should be by way of a letter from your bankers or a certificate from your solicitors and that the purchase will not be dependent on, for example, selling another property or any other matter.
4. Is in writing in an envelope addressed to Goundrys Estate Agents, 6 Churchtown, St Agnes, TR5 0QW.
5. Includes the name address and telephone number of both yourself and your solicitor.
We confirm that our clients will not be bound to accept either the highest, or indeed any offer, and that all offers will be treated in total confidence. In the event of equal bids, we reserve the right to invite further bids from only those parties. In this instance any decision that may be forth coming as a result of this method of sale will not be communicated to any parties involved until instructions have been obtained from the vendors.
living room 13' 3" x 13' 1" (4.04m x 4.00m)
kitchen 11' 5" x 12' 4" (3.50m x 3.78m) Maximum Measurements.
Bathroom 6' 0" x 5' 4" (1.83m x 1.64m)
bedroom 9' 3" x 14' 2" (2.84m x 4.32m)
bedroom 10' 7" x 12' 11" (3.25m x 3.95m)
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4%||£300,000||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£180,000 (1)||£218,994 (9)||£222,080 (5)||£548,333 (3)||£575,000 (1)|
|All||£180,000 (1)||£218,994 (9)||£222,080 (5)||£548,333 (3)||£575,000 (1)|