*** closing date Friday 7th may @ 12 noon ***
Boasting a superb rear-width extension, this beautifully balanced family home is set within the heart of the East Renfrewshire school catchment area and delivers a stylish interior with a thoroughly modern specification throughout.
Enhanced enormously by virtue of an impressive rear width extension, this attractive family home now delivers the ideal balance of family accommodation and boasts a stylish trend in décor throughout.
Immediately welcoming upon entry in to a notably bright reception hallway, the ground floor accommodation extends to generously proportioned dining lounge with modern inset fire and surround at focal point and large defined dining area, comprehensively fitted kitchen boasting a wide range of base and wall units with ample additional space for further less formal dining and a highly useful home office which would lend alternative purpose as a nursery and features a modern shower room off. On the upper floor there are three extremely well-appointed bedrooms (two of which capture striking farmland views) and a sizeable family bathroom with white three-piece suite and dual shower heads. Of particular note, an expansive attic area affords a superb additional storage opportunity.
Further enhancing this superb home are features such as double glazing, replacement internal doors and neatly manicured gardens which, to the rear, have been thoughtfully designed to incorporate a sizeable feature sun deck aside level lawn and further patio. There is also a lengthy driveway providing off-street parking for ample vehicles and leading, in turn, to a detached single garage.
Dining Lounge 23' 6" max x 11' 2" max ( 7.16m max x 3.40m max )
Kitchen 18' 1" max x 11' max ( 5.51m max x 3.35m max )
Home Office 7' 3" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.21m max x 1.93m max )
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 10' 9" ( 3.76m x 3.28m )
Bedroom 2 10' 1" x 9' 2" ( 3.07m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 8' 9" max x 7' 6" max ( 2.67m max x 2.29m max )
Bathroom 7' 9" max x 4' 5" max ( 2.36m max x 1.35m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|