Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- You'll love the style, there's an abundance of characterful features throughout the property.
- It's been significantly upgraded and finished to a high standard by the current owner.
- The bedrooms are very generous and include a fabulous principal with en suite.
- Two allocated parking spaces to the front & ample on-street parking.
Looking to downsize...
- There's plenty of storage space including a useful dry cellar.
- The private courtyard style garden is relatively low maintenance.
- Each bedroom has space for fitted or stand-alone wardrobes.
- The generous light and airy living space can accommodate visiting friends & family.
Moving to Sheffield...
- The property is in a highly sought after location within a conservation area.
- Excellent public transport links to Sheffield City Centre and Railway Station.
- Hospital and University within a few minutes drive.
- Open countryside of the Mayfield Valley and Peak National Park are a short distance away.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|