- The property lies on an enviable plot of approximately half an acre.
- It is south-facing with fabulous landscaped gardens.
- A prospective purchaser has a range of opportunities; to modernise/reconfigure the existing property, create a new family home or potentially develop the plot (subject to consents).
- Ranmoor is one of Sheffield's premier suburbs and the property sits on a beautiful tree-lined road.
- Whitworth Road is ideally located to access the many local shops & amenities, with excellent transport links into the city centre.
- You're a short drive into the Peak District National Park.
- Endcliffe Park, Forge Dam and Bingham Park are all nearby.
- The local area is well known for its highly regarded schools, both state and private, for all ages.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|