• A three bedroom granite farmhouse full of character and charm such as slate flagstone floors, inglenook fire place and feature stone walls to name a few.
• There is a detached 1 bedroom barn conversion with converted hay loft as the mezzanine bedroom which gives a bright and airy felling
• Cabin / studio which has previously been used as overflow accommodation with its kitchenette and shower room. This cabin would be an ideal work form home office or work shop.
• The property extends to circa 1.2 acres of delightful formal gardens and grounds
• The piece and serenity is evident at the property with no near neighbours and yet is a convenient location approx. 2.5 miles from the nearest beach.
• Three bedrooms on the first floor with high ceilings all enjoying different rural views.
• Large sitting room with inglenook fireplace and timber floors suiting a property of this age and character
• The kitchen has flagstone floors, Silestone work tops, a Rayburn and butler sink again which fits with a property of this age and nature.
• Various Alfresco dining areas for the main house and barn to catch the afternoon and evening sun
• The property is in a very private location with fantastic walks on your doorstep including a walk to the peak of Trencrom Hill
• There is parking for numerous cars
• Various outbuildings at the property currently for garden equipment, sporting equipment, and log store which provides copious means of storage for various.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||7.4%||£226,224||3||1.4|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,233 (6)||£222,123 (49)||£274,467 (86)||£360,358 (52)||£757,950 (10)|
|Flats||£93,890 (5)||£172,181 (8)||£135,790 (5)||-||-|
|All||£126,805 (11)||£215,114 (57)||£266,848 (91)||£360,358 (52)||£757,950 (10)|