Mains Estate Agents welcome to the market this generous three bedroom main door apartment. Located within a blonde sandstone tenement building in the Queens Park area of Glasgow.
The property is presented in excellent decorative order throughout and has been newly modernised and decorated. The floors to the hall, lounge and 3 bedrooms have been stripped and sanded giving a bright and modern feel throughout. The high ceilings and period features such as high skirtings and ceiling cornice make this property attractive.
Entrance is through the porch which leads into the hallway, the lounge is 7m into the bay window which has an attractive outlook from the triple bay sash and case windows, which also flood the room with an abundance of light. The front facing master bedroom is 6m with a double window and there are 2 further spacious double bedrooms.
There is a newly fitted modern grey kitchen with gas hob, electric oven and extractor. The bathroom has a white suite with vanity sink, black floor tiles and modern shower which is powered off the mains.
The property benefits from gas central heating, double glazing to the rear and a communal rear garden. There are 2 large storage cupboards in the hallway.
Council Tax is Band: D
EPC rating is:
Located within this central and popular locale, the property is well placed for a host of public transport links with regular bus and rail services available on Victoria Road and Queens Park railway station. There are excellent road links allowing easy access to the M8 and M77 motorway networks.
There are many local shops and Supermarkets within walking distance including the widely visited Whole Foods Store. The gates to Queens park itself are on the doorstep with many recreational pursuits taking place including Park Fit and summer events at the bandstand.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither mains estate agents limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||0.9%||£295,000||3||3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£60,000 (1)||£123,000 (3)||£249,375 (4)||£197,500 (2)||£155,000 (1)|
|Flats||£83,917 (42)||£117,253 (49)||£137,999 (8)||£245,000 (1)||-|
|All||£83,360 (43)||£117,585 (52)||£175,124 (12)||£213,333 (3)||£155,000 (1)|