This is for my family...
- The living space is flooded with natural light.
- There's an enclosed landscaped garden providing a great space for children & entertaining.
- You're in the catchment for numerous highly regarded schools including King Ecgberts.
- The bedrooms are good sizes and the loft provides excellent storage space.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- It's beautifully presented and well maintained, so very little to do.
- You're on the doorstep of the Peak National Park.
- There are a number of local shops/amenities together with excellent transport links into the city centre.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,000 per month.
- Prospective tenants would love the location, beautiful garden and high standard of accommodation.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£235,000||3||0.5|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£249,975 (2)||£317,813 (16)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|
|Flats||£141,000 (5)||£196,980 (5)||£299,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£141,000 (5)||£212,121 (7)||£316,706 (17)||£507,495 (10)||£675,000 (2)|