Somewhat unique within the Giffnock postal area, this seldom available style of detached home sits within comfortable range of a wide variety of amenities and delivers an impressively spacious and noticeably bright composition of apartments.
Nestling in a sought-after pocket of Glasgow's South-side, within the catchment for a variety of highly regarded East Renfrewshire schools, this notably spacious family home delivers well-ordered accommodation throughout and is enhanced enormously by virtue of a sizeable rear-width extension.
Boasting a stylishly neutral decorative tone throughout; the property is immediately welcoming upon entry and extends, on the ground floor, to useful vestibule porch, reception hallway, striking 27ft dining lounge boasting dual aspect window formations, comprehensively fitted dining kitchen delivering a focal point five-ring 'Aga' style cooker and ample space for table and chairs, useful downstairs cloakroom facility featuring modern white suite and separate family room which might lend alternative purpose as a home office.
On the similarly impressive upper floor, a broad landing affords access to three incredibly well-appointed bedrooms and a modern, fully tiled, family bathroom with white three piece suite and wall-mounted shower. Of further note, there is also an expansive attic area which has been partially floored to accommodate all family storage requirements.
The property enjoys a slightly elevated position which affords a degree of privacy from pavement level and subsequently allows the provision of an integrated single car garage at basement level. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is laid on a slightly tiered basis and is designed for ease of maintenance.
Dining Lounge 26' 6" into bay x 12' max ( 8.08m into bay x 3.66m max )
Dining Kitchen 15' 4" x 10' 5" ( 4.67m x 3.17m )
Family Room 8' 8" x 7' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.26m )
Bedroom 1 14' 1" into bay x 10' 2" ( 4.29m into bay x 3.10m )
Bedroom 2 12' 1" x 11' 6" ( 3.68m x 3.51m )
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 7' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.31m )
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.01m x 1.68m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£149,998||2.3||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£67,500 (3)||£148,100 (10)||£209,562 (16)||£426,495 (10)||£507,667 (3)|
|Flats||£79,249 (4)||£154,284 (19)||£278,993 (10)||-||-|
|All||£74,214 (7)||£152,152 (29)||£236,266 (26)||£426,495 (10)||£507,667 (3)|