*** closing date Friday 23rd April @ 12 noon ***
A traditional detached bungalow set amidst a sizeable corner garden plot within the sought-after East Renfrewshire school catchment area and boasting significant development and extension potential.
Located within one of East Renfrewshire's more desirable residential pockets; this traditional detached bungalow is set amidst a sizeable and predominantly level garden plot and presents a significant development opportunity for so-minded buyers.
Boasting a spacious four apartment layout with the additional benefits of an expansive floored and lined attic area (accessed by virtue of a fixed stairwell from the kitchen-diner) and a generous conservatory, the property delivers well-proportioned apartments and retains a number of traditional features; albeit will require a programme of modernisation
Externally; the garden plot is considerable in size and affords a good degree of privacy from both pavement level and neighbouring homes: Thus providing an ideal child and pet friendly proposition as well as superb home extension potential subject to local authority consents. There is also off-street parking afforded with access granted off Merryton Avenue.
The property occupies an excellent central location with comfortable pedestrian access granted to all notable local amenities including a variety of shops, eateries, banks and doctors surgeries. Public transport links can also be accessed within the immediate vicinity as well as a number of recreational outlets and local parks. Of particular note, this home lies within the highly sought-after catchment for a number of East Renfrewshire primary and secondary schools.
Lounge 16' 7" into bay x 12' 9" max ( 5.05m into bay x 3.89m max )
Bedroom 1 13' 6" x 11' 8" ( 4.11m x 3.56m )
Bedroom 2 13' 8" x 9' 8" plus door recess ( 4.17m x 2.95m plus door recess )
Dining Kitchen 10' 2" max x 9' 9" max ( 3.10m max x 2.97m max )
Conservatory 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Bathroom 9' 6" max x 6' 4" max ( 2.90m max x 1.93m max )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.8%||£149,998||2.3||0.7|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£67,500 (3)||£148,100 (10)||£209,562 (16)||£426,495 (10)||£507,667 (3)|
|Flats||£79,249 (4)||£154,284 (19)||£278,993 (10)||-||-|
|All||£74,214 (7)||£152,152 (29)||£236,266 (26)||£426,495 (10)||£507,667 (3)|