*** closing date Tuesday 20th April @ 12 noon ***
One of Newford Grove's most unique propositions, this stunning family home has been sympathetically extended to now deliver a most impressive and balanced compliment of family accommodation with an impressively stylish interior finish.
A truly 'walk-in' proposition; this striking and immaculate family home has been professionally extended by its current owners to now deliver a bespoke layout which will quite literally stun those already familiar with the property style.
Enjoying a stylish and contemporary decorative tone; the property is notably bright and spacious and is finished to an evidently high standard. Immediately welcoming upon entry; the ground floor accommodation extends to bright reception hall, stunning formal lounge with feature wall panelling and rear facing patio window formation, spacious dining room, comprehensively fitted modern kitchen and contemporary downstairs cloakroom featuring white suite and full wall tiling.
A broad stairwell leads to a galleried upper landing and in turn to an impressively generous master suite which draws an abundance of natural light from dual aspect window formations and has significant built-in storage as well as a superb en-suite shower room. Completing the accommodation on this level are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
Of particular note, the modern specification incorporates a number of smart-home features which will delight the more 'tech-minded' of buyers.
Similarly impressive externally, both the side and rear garden are fully enclosed and laid entirely to decorative patio thereby delivering a superb pet and family friendly proposition.
Formal Lounge 25' 3" max x 11' 9" ( 7.70m max x 3.58m )
Dining Room 15' 5" max x 14' 2" ( 4.70m max x 4.32m )
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 9" ( 2.82m x 2.36m )
Master Suite 20' 8" max x 11' 9" max ( 6.30m max x 3.58m max )
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 8' 5" ( 2.82m x 2.57m )
Bedroom 3 12' 1" x 8' 5" ( 3.68m x 2.57m )
Family Bathroom 6' 8" x 5' 4" ( 2.03m x 1.63m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|