13th Apr 2021
12th Jul 2021
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
The opa are pleased to present the former “Cross Keys” public house. This landmark premises comprise of a two-storey detached building of brick construction surmounted by a pitched tiled roof. Internally, the accommodation is arranged over two floors with an external courtyard to the rear. There is parking available to the front and side.
All sizes are approximate:
2,357 Sq Ft
219 Sq M
1,378 Sq Ft
128 Sq M
1,135 Sq Ft
106 Sq M
Total Sq Ft: 4,871 Sq Ft
Total Sq M: 453 Sq M
The Cross keys is a landmark property, on the junction of High Street (A5127) and Station Road (B4531) in a mixed-use area comprising of residential and commercial. Premises. The local area is undergoing huge regeneration and is ideally located, being within walking distance of Erdington Train station, Birmingham City Centre lies 5 miles south west of the subject premises with the A38(M) Aston Expressway approximately 2 miles South West.
The property is freehold and with vacant possession.
Please contact The Online Property Agency for viewings.
Buyer's Fee of 2% of The Purchase Price. T&Cs apply.
The opa’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity Package”
This property is being offered under The opa’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity Package”
This is an innovative secure and straightforward way to purchase this property.
Secure It Now Exclusivity Package - How does it work?
Our sellers are motivated and willing to price their properties competitively in order to ensure a fast and secure sale.
You can now secure the purchase with a buyer’s “Secure It Now Exclusivity fee “ of 2% which includes :
• A legally binding contract granting the buyer exclusive rights to purchase the property within a given timeframe (usually 56 days / 8 weeks )
• Paying the Exclusivity Fee ensures that the seller takes their property off the market as soon as the sale is agreed and reserves it exclusively for you.
• This prevents the risk of gazumping
• Helps you avoid losing money and wasting time which most buyers like you may face with the traditional estate agent's approach.
• You get a fixed exclusivity period (approximately 8 weeks) to complete, safe in the knowledge that you will not be gazumped or outbid by another buyer.
Local info for B23