This is for my family...
- Renovated throughout from top to bottom to a very high standard, the property is ready to move straight into offering no onward chain.
- The generous breakfast kitchen provides bi-folding doors opening onto the rear patio area.
- Situated within the catchment area of highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
- Ideally located for all the local shops and amenities of which Littlemoor shops has to offer.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- The property has been finished to a very high standard and is neutrally decorated throughout, meaning you can easily add your own personal stamp.
- To the rear is a landscaped garden which creates a fantastic space for hosting family and friends.
- The open plan breakfast kitchen & dining area offers a light and airy feel throughout.
- Located a short distance from the popular Holmebrook Valley Park.
I'm looking for investment...
- Prospective tenants would love the full renovation, fabulous layout and landscaped garden.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3%||£176,874||3||0.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£95,000 (2)||£145,592 (64)||£208,598 (111)||£314,560 (57)||£413,461 (13)|
|Flats||£88,750 (4)||£112,408 (12)||£195,000 (3)||-||-|
|All||£90,833 (6)||£140,353 (76)||£208,240 (114)||£308,896 (59)||£413,461 (13)|