This is for my family...
- What an incredible home! Finished to the highest standard throughout, the property offers a fabulous ground floor layout with open plan living space leading out to the generous garden.
- Fully refurbished with great attention to detail, the current owners have covered all aspects of the home.
- There is planning permission granted for a full loft conversion to create a superb master suite.
- You're within catchment for numerous highly regarded schools, for all ages.
- Bingham Park is at the bottom of the garden!
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- The location couldn't be better - you're within walking distance of numerous local shops, bars & restaurants.
- You could move straight in with very little to do.
- The layout provides a great opportunity to entertain friends & family.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,500 per month, a yield of 4%.
- Prospective tenants would love the location, fabulous layout and amazing garden with views across the city centre.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|