£320,000 to £340,000 (Guide Price)
This is for our family…
- To the rear is a good-sized garden with decking, patio and lawn, it has been well maintained by the current owner.
- Situated within the catchment area of highly regarded primary and secondary schools.
- The Bedrooms are well proportioned which two offer fitted wardrobes.
- Located a short walk from great family walks, such as the popular Holmebrook Valley Park, a stone's throw away.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- Offering the opportunity to modernise to suit your individual requirements and taste.
- The property offers ample living & dining space.
- Situated a short distance from the beautiful market town of Chesterfield.
- To the front is ample off road parking, which leads to an external garage via gates to the side.
I am looking for investment...
- The property is neutrally decorated throughout, meaning your tenant could move straight in.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3%||£176,874||3||0.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£95,000 (2)||£145,592 (64)||£208,598 (111)||£314,560 (57)||£413,461 (13)|
|Flats||£88,750 (4)||£112,408 (12)||£195,000 (3)||-||-|
|All||£90,833 (6)||£140,353 (76)||£208,240 (114)||£308,896 (59)||£413,461 (13)|