1st Apr 2021
12th Apr 2021
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Hunters are delighted to market this charming extended three double bedroom detached family home situated in a cul-de-sac location in a quiet backwater of Horsforth village. The location is idyllic, and the setting of this truly one-off home could not be more picturesque. With the newly created Kirkstall Forge railway station close by and the Leeds Bradford canal a short distance away this amazing home could not be better located.
Some of this home’s excellent features include:
• Entrance porch downstairs W.C leading to inner hall.
• Living kitchen with underfloor heating– A fabulous space with a dual aspect windows so naturally flooded with light. There is an excellent range of eye and base level units and granite work surfacing with integral appliances. There is a dining area for up to six people and an abundance of storage space. There is a useful laundry room/cupboard which keeps white goods tucked away out sight and a large store.
• Bay fronted Living Room which has a lovely Juliet balcony to the rear which is lovely in the summer months. This room is of really pleasing proportions and a lovely space to relax and unwind.
• Conservatory – This is an exceptional space, deceptively large and incredibly flexible. It is carpeted with French doors to the gardens. It is currently used as a playroom and office and works wonderfully as a segregation zone away from the main house containing noise or giving privacy to those working from home. Planning permission could be sought to build a single storey solid structure over the conservatory footprint to create a large double bedroom/home office with an ensuite and a separate playroom.
• Upstairs there is a split-level landing leading to three double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
• Externally there is off street parking and a detached single garage
• The rear garden envelopes the home to three sides and is low maintenance and manageable. It is safe and enclosed for playing children and enjoys the sun most of the day.
It is very rare that a detached family home with so much scope to enhance and extend makes it to the open market. It is a home you can grow and adapt with over time and the position could not be better. As selling agents we are anticipating a high level of interest so call today to book your viewing.
Local info for LS18