Impressive luxury duplex penthouse apartment at the sought after sydenham place development, a whopping 1,679 square foot! 15 foot high ceilings. Mezzanine floor! Listed building with a great mix of old and new. Allocated parking space in gated development.
Sydenham Place, a Grade 2 Listed residential development set in the heart of the highly desirable Jewellery Quarter!
Davidson Estates are delighted to present Sydenham Place, a Grade 2 Listed and part new build residential gated development set in the heart of the highly desirable Jewellery Quarter!
The development consists of 6 two bedroom apartments within the Listed building ranging from 767 to 1,615 square foot and 3 new build three bedroom town houses at 1,798 square foot each.
Unit 5 is 1,679 square foot and is a duplex apartment located on the upper 2nd and 3rd floors comprising of entrance hallway and cloak room, dual aspect open-plan living space with dining area and fully integrated designer kitchen, a large king size master bedroom with en-suite facilities, a second double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a family sized bathroom.
The duplex third floor mezzanine level comprises of a third double bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a third bathroom and second snug reception room with City Centre views and is fitted with a glass balustrade overlooking the open-plan living room on the lower level. There is a unique and quite wonderfully designed bridge connecting one side of the mezzanine to the other.
This apartment has a minimum of 14 large original windows offering lots of light into every room. There is an allocated parking space in the residents communal gated car park and video intercom entry system into the building.
Service Charge: £3,278.45 per annum
Ground Rent: £250.00
Years on Lease: 175
Potential Rental: £2,400.00 per calendar month
There are 6 allocated parking spaces available. The development will be exclusive and finished to a uniquely high specification, and is centrally located within the heart of the Jewellery Quarter.
Colmore Row and New Street Train Station are a 15-20 minute walk away.
Expected completion date is Q4 2020.
- Oak Veneered, Solid Core Entrance Doors
- Oak Veneered, Internal Doors
- Victorian Plaster Cornice to all Lounge, Kitchen & Dining areas
- Anthracite Designer Radiators Throughout
- LED Lighting
- Remote Heating Control
- Stone Veneered Fitted Cupboards
- White Stone Composite Worktops
- White Stone Composite Splashbacks
- Fully integrated cda Appliances inc:
Washing Machine, Dish Washer, Sink, Mixer Tap, Microwave,
Filtered Extractor Hood, Hob, Oven and 50:50 Fridge Freezer
- Full Height Ceramic Tiling All-round
- K.vit Fixtures and Fittings inc:
Concealed W.C. Suite, Wash Basin with Floor Standing Cupboards, LED Lit Mirror,
Mono Basin Mixer Tap, Double Ended Bath with Mixer Tap, Stone Composite Shower Tray,
Rain Style Shower, Designer Shower Enclosure & Anthracite Designer Heated Towel Rails
- Wood Flooring to all Kitchen, Dining, Lounge and Hallways
- Fitted Carpet to all Bedrooms
- Ceramic Floor Tiles to all Bathrooms
- 10 Year Build Zone New Home Warranty
- Traditional Insulated Brick & Block Construction for Town Houses
- Digital TV and Internet Compatibility
- Visual Door Entry System
- Intruder Alarm with Automated Speech Dialler Facility (Town Houses Only)
- Controlled Gated Entrance
- Covered Cycle Storage Area
- Electric Car Charging Points
- Mezzanine Garden Terraces (Town Houses only)
Please call now to register your interest and for any further details.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Block of flats||0.2%||£298,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£295,000 (4)||£527,107 (14)||£499,950 (10)||-|
|Flats||£181,505 (216)||£267,631 (229)||£453,182 (11)||-||-|
|All||£181,505 (216)||£268,101 (233)||£494,580 (25)||£499,950 (10)||-|