A skilfully extended, three bedroom family home nestled within the heart of Alwoodley. This property has been vastly improved by its current owner to offer a property which perfectly combines contemporary living with character features.
A skilfully extended, three bedroom family home nestled within the heart of Alwoodley. This property has been vastly improved by its current owner to boast a home which perfectly combines contemporary living with character features. There is a significant amount of living space to the ground floor thanks to a rear extension to the property which briefly comprises a snug/ play room, modern and open plan kitchen diner and a spacious lounge. To the first floor are three generous bedrooms and a house bathroom. The loft is also plentiful in space and is prime for conversion subject to the necessary planning consents. Externally is a rear garden and garage, plus driveway parking. Alwoodley is known for being a prestigious area, the property is within walking distance of the shops and restaurants of Alwoodley centre and is also ideally located for many transport links to the city centre and surrounding areas. It also sits within the catchment area for oustanding local schools. Both Adel woods and the Eccup Reservoir are within reachable distance also. Please call us to book your viewing today!
Wash hand basin, WC, part tiled, double glazed window.
Lounge 11' 5" Max x 21' 2" Max ( 3.48m Max x 6.45m Max )
Beautiful cast iron fire place, wood floor, coved ceilings, radiator and double glazed bay window.
Snug 10' 9" Max x 12' 3" Max ( 3.28m Max x 3.73m Max )
Bi-folding doors, velux windows and radiator.
Dinning Kitchen 25' 1" Max x 10' Max ( 7.65m Max x 3.05m Max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, sink with drainer, oven, gas hob, cooker hood, plumber for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor and velux windows.
Access to boarded loft, radiator and two double glazed windows.
Bedroom One 11' 4" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.45m Max x 3.02m Max )
Fitted wardrobes, radiator and double glazed bay window.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.79m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 10' x 10' 5" ( 3.05m x 3.17m )
Radiator and double glazed window.
Bathroom 7' 3" x 7' 8" ( 2.21m x 2.34m )
Wash hand basin with vanity unit, WC, bath, shower cubicle, extractor fan, fully tiled, radiator and double glazed window.
To the front is a paved drive leading to the garage a lawned garden with shrubs, to the rear is a secure lawned garden with shrubs.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|