30th Mar 2021
12th Apr 2021
- Type: Semi-detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
This extended family home is definitely designed for hosting as the sprawling downstairs layout offers a huge amount of space, which spills out on to the sizeable, decked terrace in the rear garden. Although still a true bungalow with a downstairs bedroom (currently used as a playroom), and a downstairs bathroom, the property has now been transformed into a contemporary family home with the additional of two first floor bedrooms, with the Master room having an en-suite shower room.
Tucked away in a sought-after part of Calverley, close by to Victoria Park, the location lends well to an idyllic village lifestyle, close by to the countryside, including the fabulous Calverley Woods, River Aire and Leeds/Liverpool canal. It also lies within a close proximity to Leeds and Bradford city centres, with areas such as Pudsey and Horsforth located on your doorstep, offering everything you could need.
There are plenty of features on offer:
• Extended to side and rear
• Loft conversion
• Wonderful living room/diner with double doors and two large windows
• Downstairs bathroom
• Two first floor double bedrooms - Master room has en-suite shower room
• Downstairs double bedroom/games room
• Welcoming and very spacious entrance hallway with storage space
• Beautiful contemporary kitchen and separate utility room
• Low maintenance rear garden with large, decked terrace
• Off street parking
• Superbly presented – ready to move straight in!
The property provides an ideal opportunity for someone looking to be close to the village community, yet the tucked away position is also ideal for a family/someone wanting to enjoy a more private and peaceful way of life. It can be a true bungalow and a traditional and modern family home – there really is the best of both worlds on offer!
Like what you see, then make sure you take your own walk around right now in our Hunters 360 Virtual Tour – you can inspect everything at your own pace, and even measure up too. Just be sure to call our friendly team to book your real life viewing before its too late. This star of a property won’t be around for long!
Local info for LS28