This is for my family...
- It's a fabulous opportunity to create a superb home in a great location.
- The living space is well proportioned and could easily be reconfigured.
- A substantial garden would make a great space for children to play.
- The property occupies an enviable position at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac.
- There are a number of highly regarded schools in the area, for all ages.
- The Peak District is on the doorstep with numerous walks and places of interest.
I'm looking for investment...
- There's huge potential with an option to develop & move in, or sell on.
- Planning permission has been submitted for a four bedroom detached house.
- You can proceed with the current plans, or create a new vision to suit your needs.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2.6%||£159,950||2||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£135,000 (1)||£203,878 (9)||£271,471 (17)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|
|Flats||£107,489 (14)||£199,667 (15)||£258,000 (5)||-||-|
|All||£109,323 (15)||£201,246 (24)||£268,409 (22)||£486,407 (7)||£597,778 (9)|