£400,000 to £425,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- The fabulous kitchen/diner has a range of neff integrated appliances and is flooded with natural light.
- Bedrooms are all well-proportioned with plenty of storage.
- The fabulous garden is enclosed providing a safe space for children to play and room to entertain.
- You'll love the neutral style and the property is immaculately presented, having been cosmetically refurbished.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The property is ready to move straight into.
- There's plenty of space for when guests stay over.
- You can add your own style.
- Walking distance to the incredibly popular Millhouses park.
- Within catchment for numerous highly regarded schools including Dobcroft Infant & Junior.
- Excellent transport links including key bus routes and Dore train station.
- You'll be a short drive from the Peak National Park.
I am looking for an investment...
- We think the property could rent for approximately £1,250 pcm, a yield of 3.75%.
- Tenants would love the location, styling & generous garden.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.3%||£178,317||2.3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£147,475 (2)||£236,814 (11)||£425,447 (20)||£351,650 (3)|
|Flats||£70,710 (46)||£139,988 (4)||£225,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£70,710 (46)||£142,483 (6)||£229,227 (13)||£425,447 (20)||£351,650 (3)|