Fantastic 3 bedroom detached house in a sought after location in Knowle. This property has huge potential and comes with three generous bedrooms, family bathroom, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room with downstairs WC, spacious rear garden with garage and ample parking.
Fantastic 3 bedroom detached house in a sought after location in Knowle. This property has huge potential and comes with three generous bedrooms, family bathroom, two reception rooms, fitted kitchen, utility room with downstairs WC and a private and enclosed rear garden. Situated close to Arden Academy, together with the charming High Street of Knowle village with its array of shops, bars and eateries, this property will hold wide appeal for those looking to create their ideal home in a fabulous location.
Large lawned area to centre with driveways to either side.
Ceiling light point, tiled floor and door to entrance hall.
Ceiling light point, radiator, understairs storage cupboard, stairs to first floor accommodation and doors to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 12' 6" x 12' 9" ( 3.81m x 3.89m )
Double glazed bow window to front, feature fireplace, two ceiling light points, radiator and doors to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.91m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear and radiator.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 12' 8" ( 2.34m x 3.86m )
Double glazed window to rear, wall, base and drawer units, rolled top work surface, 11/2 stainless steel sink and drainer, space for cooker with electric point, dishwasher, tiled floor, ceiling light point, radiator and door to pantry.
Utility Room 12' 2" x 7' 9" max ( 3.71m x 2.36m max )
Windows to rear and side, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted central heating boiler and door to to wc.
Downstairs W C
Low level wc and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to side, ceiling light point and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 12' into wardrobes ( 3.89m x 3.66m into wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and dresser, ceiling light point and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 12' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.89m )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 9' 6" ( 2.39m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, ceiling light point and radiator.
Separate W C
Single glazed window to side, low level wc, ceiling light point and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, bath, shower cubicle, hand wash basin, part tiled walls and chrome heated towel rail and radiator
Full width patio leading to main lawned area bordered by shrubs, bushes and trees, garden shed and enclosed to neighbouring boundaries.
Garage 17' 1" x 8' 2" ( 5.21m x 2.49m )
Double metal doors to front, window to side and ceiling light point.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.2%||£300,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£245,000 (1)||£325,704 (12)||£441,000 (15)||£643,562 (21)||£1,156,208 (12)|
|Flats||£124,833 (3)||£269,246 (14)||-||-||-|
|All||£154,875 (4)||£295,304 (26)||£435,250 (16)||£643,562 (21)||£1,156,208 (12)|