18th Mar 2021
19th Mar 2021
- Type: Detached house
- Bedrooms: 3
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
** guide price £320,000 - £330,000 **
Superbly appointed and well presented three bedroom detached house occupying a generous size plot within this highly regarded residential area of Bramley. The property provides outstanding family accommodation worthy of an internal inspection ideally placed for daily commuting via the M18/A1/M1 Motorway networks and local amenities. The property has a gas central heating system and double glazing briefly comprising entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, fitted kitchen, WC downstairs, master bedroom with en suite shower room two further bedrooms, well appointed bathroom, gardens to three sides and integral garage. Inspection highly recommended. Call 2roost on There are an abundance of shops, amenities & bus service routes about 400 yards away upon Flanderwell lane meanwhile the M18 motorway can be reached within a mile. With very good infant & junior schools nearby & within the catchment for Wickersley school, this property would make an ideal purchase for the growing family.
This property must be viewed to be appreciated, and isn't expected to be available for long given everything on offer. Early viewings are advised to avoid disappointment.
* Living Room: 3.1m x 5.2m (10' 2" x 17' 1")
* Dining Room: 3.34m x 2.53m (11' x 8' 4")
* Kitchen / Diner: 4.16m x 3.24m (13' 8" x 10' 8")
* Garage: 5.41m x 2.53m (17' 9" x 8' 4")
* Master Bedroom: 3.4m x 3.51m (11' 2" x 11' 6")
* En - Suite : 2.49m x 1.06m (8' 2" x 3' 6")
* Bedroom 2: 3.82m x 3m (12' 6" x 9' 10")
* Bedroom 3: 3m x 2.9m (9' 10" x 9' 6")
* Bathroom: 2m x 2.2m (6' 7" x 7' 3")
This property is sold on a freehold basis.
Local info for S66