This is for my family...
- The property has huge potential to refurbish and add value.
- It would be perfect for a family or individual looking for a project.
- You'll love the generously proportioned living & dining space.
- There's a superb garden with fabulous views overlooking fields to the left, Bluebell Woods to the right, and across Porter Valley to Fulwood.
Buying for myself, or with my partner...
- There's a great opportunity to style & modernise according to your taste/requirements.
- The location is perfect, enjoying fabulous views and many countryside walks.
- The living space is flexible and could be utilised for a home business.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £1,250 pcm, a yield of 4%.
- Prospective tenants would love the location close to local amenities, parks and the generous living/dining space.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|