Rare to market detached bungalow set within a pleasant cul-de-sac in a well regarded area of LS15. The bungalow boasts stunning gardens to the front and rear with ample parking, spacious lounge and separate dining room and master bedroom with en-suite.
A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase a charming three bedroom bungalow which occupies a prominent position on Manor Croft, located in the ever popular Whitkirk area, close to Temple Newsam Park, various local amenities, transport links and good schooling.
This detached bungalow is neutrally decorated throughout and boasts a master bedroom with en-suite, a further two bedrooms, spacious lounge and separate dining room, fitted kitchen, house bathroom and beautifully maintained gardens to the front and rear with ample off street parking.
Entrance Porch / Cloakroom
Having an external door to the front elevation, window to the side elevation.
Lounge 13' 11" x 13' 7" ( 4.24m x 4.14m )
Feature fireplace with gas fire, TV port, radiator, double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 9' 7" ( 3.20m x 2.92m )
Second reception room having a double glazed window to the front elevation, telephone point and radiator.
Kitchen 13' 3" max x 10' 6" ( 4.04m max x 3.20m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces incorporate a one and a half bowl sink and drainer, provisions for gas cooker, with an integrated fridge and integrated freezer, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, double glazed window to the side elevation and external door to the side.
Having access to the loft and airing cupboard housing the boiler.
Large partially boarded loft with lighting and drop down ladder.
Master Bedroom 9' 7" x 12' 3" ( 2.92m x 3.73m )
Master bedroom having fitted wardrobes and drawers, double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator. Access to the en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Comprising; walk in shower, vanity wash hand basin, w/c, part tiling to walls and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 4" x 12' 11" ( 2.54m x 3.94m )
Another double bedroom having a window to the rear elevation and a radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' 8" x 9' 2" ( 2.03m x 2.79m )
The third bedroom has a window to the rear elevation, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Comprising; bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, w/c, radiator and window to the side elevation.
This lovely bungalow is complete with sizeable, beautifully maintained gardens to front and rear with ample driveway parking leading to the larger than average detached garage which has a separate workshop area and side door access to rear garden.
The stunning rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with planted borders and mature flowering shrubbery, large paved patio areas, lovely summerhouse and garden pond. There is outside lighting, secure gate to rear garden and outside tap. In addition, there is access from the garden on to Temple Newsam Park.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.5%||£212,121||3.1||0.6|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£192,253 (31)||£233,415 (64)||£350,040 (37)||£458,125 (8)|
|Flats||£77,333 (3)||£137,279 (7)||-||-||-|
|All||£77,333 (3)||£182,126 (38)||£233,415 (64)||£350,040 (37)||£458,125 (8)|