** moor pool estate ** complete refurbishment throughout ** three bedroom semi-detached residence ** spacious lounge ** modern fitted living, kitchen diner ** cloakroom/W.C ** family bathroom ** south facing rear garden ** close to harborne village ** no onward chain **
**moor pool estate**This three bedroom semi-detahced residence has had a complete refurbishment to a high standard, situated on the highly desirable Moor Pool estate and is within close proximity to Harborne Village with its excellent shopping, restaurant and café facilities, as well as a swimming pool and fitness centre. The property is within easy reach of the Queen Elizabeth Hospital, Birmingham University and Station. Great public transport links into the City Centre and surrounding areas. There are excellent schools for children of all ages with desirable institutions such as The Blue Coat School, Edgbaston High School for Girls and King Edward VII Five Ways.
The property comprises in more detail: On approach to the property is a laid to lawn fore, paved path to entrance, hallway, spacious lounge, extended modern fitted open plan living, kitchen diner with integrated appliances, patio doors leading out to the south facing rear garden, cloakroom/W.C. Stairs ascend from the hallway to the first floor accommodation leads to three bedrooms and a modern fitted family bathroom. The property benefits from having a secure south facing rear garden.
This really is an outstanding property both in its location and the accommodation on offer. Viewing the property is highly recommended.
Agents Note; Currently the vendors details do not match the registered title at Land Registry. Please ask the branch for more details.
Double glazed door to front, central heating radiator and wood style floor.
Double glazed window to side, WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled, new wall mounted boiler and tiled floor.
Lounge 15' 7" max x 12' 11" ( 4.75m max x 3.94m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear with secondary glazing, open fireplace, new carpets and built in cabinet.
Kitchen 16' 10" x 13' 7" max ( 5.13m x 4.14m max )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces over, double glazed windows to side and rear, door to garden, stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer, tiling, gas oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, gas and electric cooker points, integrated washer dryer, built in fridge/freezer, two central heating radiators, under stairs cupboard, drop down lights, two Velux skylights, microwave oven, island and wood style floor.
Stairs leading from hall to first floor accommodation, double glazed window to side, new carpets.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.94m x 3.30m )
Double glazed windows to front and rear with secondary glazing, central heating radiator, new carpets, picture rail and feature fireplace.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' ( 3.45m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to front with secondary glazing, picture rail, central heating radiator and new carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 3" x 9' 2" max ( 3.12m x 2.79m max )
Double glazed window to rear with secondary glazing, central heating radiator and new carpets.
Double glazed window to side, heated towel rail, bath with mixer tap and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled and tiled floor.
Having paved path to entrance, lawn to lower foregarden, gate to side giving access to garden.
South facing with paved patio area and lawn beyond, fence and hedgerow boundaries, gate to side and cold water tap.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.1%||£367,767||2.6||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£74,167 (3)||£265,239 (37)||£357,279 (46)||£528,036 (22)||£716,429 (7)|
|Flats||£113,314 (11)||£189,660 (15)||-||-||-|
|All||£104,925 (14)||£243,438 (52)||£357,279 (46)||£528,036 (22)||£716,429 (7)|