A beautiful three bedroom detached family home located at the end of a cul de sac with potential to extend. Featuring three good sized bedrooms, open plan kitchen/diner, en suite to master bedroom, shower room, downstairs WC, garage and a beautifully maintained rear garden.
This beautiful three bedroom detached property is the perfect family home, located at the end of a cul de sac with fantastic potential to extend. This property features three good sized bedrooms, open plan kitchen/diner, en suite to master bedroom, shower room, downstairs WC, garage and a lovely rear garden with a sweeping driveway to the front. With access to local commuter routes and M42 motorway, with the shops, restaurants and amenities of both Knowle and Dorridge close by, this home will appeal to families looking for a great family home in a great location. Call now to book your covid secure viewing.
With double glazed door to front and radiator
With double glazed window to front aspect and having a re-fitted white suite consisting of low flush Wc and a wash hand basin in vanity unit with tiling to splash backs
Lounge 14' 6" x 14' ( 4.42m x 4.27m )
With double glazed window to front aspect, feature fireplace with fitted gas fire, four wall lights and door to kitchen/diner
Kitchen / Diner 13' 9" x 10' 1" ( 4.19m x 3.07m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed French doors to rear garden, a radiator, a range of eye level and base units with complimentary work surfaces over, integral hob with extractor hood over, integral fridge, space for dining table and having two wall lights
Utility Room 9' 9" x 7' 4" ( 2.97m x 2.24m )
With double glazed window to rear aspect, central heating boiler, a range of wall and base units with work surfaces, sink drainer unit, integral dishwasher, space for white goods and with doors to garage and garden
First Floor Landing
With double glazed window to side aspect, airing cupboard with water tank and pump and with access to loft via pull down ladder
Master Bedroom 11' 5" x 10' 8" ( 3.48m x 3.25m )
Being a double bedroom and having double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and fitted wardrobe
En-Suite Shower Room
With double glazed window to side aspect, a white suite consisting of large shower enclosure, wash hand basin in vanity unit, low flush Wc with concealed cistern, extractor fan and shaver point
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' 1" ( 3.05m x 2.46m )
Being a double bedroom and having double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator with fitted wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 7' 3" ( 2.77m x 2.21m )
With double glazed window to front aspect and a radiator
With double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, large, walk-in shower enclosure, low flush Wc with enclosed cistern, inset, oval wash hand basin and part height tiling
The property is located on an enviable corner plot with a block paved driveway affording parking for several vehicles, a lawn area and shrub borders
The property benefits from a natural stone patio to the side of the house which continues to the rear. There is a lawn with flower and shrub borders and a further patio area. The garden is enclosed and private
Garage 18' x 8' 2" ( 5.49m x 2.49m )
The garage has an electric up and over door, power, light and houses the utility meters
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.2%||£300,000||3||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£245,000 (1)||£325,704 (12)||£441,000 (15)||£643,562 (21)||£1,156,208 (12)|
|Flats||£124,833 (3)||£269,246 (14)||-||-||-|
|All||£154,875 (4)||£295,304 (26)||£435,250 (16)||£643,562 (21)||£1,156,208 (12)|