£425,000 to £450,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- You'll love the generous kitchen & dining area, which is flooded with natural light.
- The landscaped rear garden provides the perfect place for children to play whilst adults relax.
- Three generous double bedrooms and a separate nursery room/home office and a luxury family bathroom with a separate shower.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- The kitchen & dining area provides an excellent entertainment space when hosting family and friends.
- A generous principal bedroom offers a spacious bedroom and en-suite bathroom.
- Benefiting from a flexible nursery room/home office on the first floor.
- There's plenty of room for when guests stay over.
- You're a short distance from Derbyshire's most beautiful countryside walks & the charming Chatsworth estate.
- You're in the catchment for a number of highly regarded schools.
- Located within the quiet village of Cutthorpe.
- Serviced by excellent transport links.
I'm looking for investment...
- The property would yield a 2.82% return based on a rental figure of £1,000 pcm.
- Prospective tenants would love the generous kitchen & dining area, peaceful location and rear garden.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3%||£176,874||3||0.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£95,000 (2)||£145,592 (64)||£208,598 (111)||£314,560 (57)||£413,461 (13)|
|Flats||£88,750 (4)||£112,408 (12)||£195,000 (3)||-||-|
|All||£90,833 (6)||£140,353 (76)||£208,240 (114)||£308,896 (59)||£413,461 (13)|