£375,000 to £400,000 (Guide Price)
This is for my family...
- The property has been significantly upgraded by the current owners and finished to the highest standard.
- Highlights includes a fully converted basement incorporating an office and utility room with integrated appliance.
- The bedrooms are all generously proportioned and feature bespoke fitted furniture.
- Located within walking distance of popular parks, local shops and amenities including Ecclesall Road.
- Within catchment of a number of highly regarded schools for all ages.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- You'll love the styling and the accommodation is flooded with natural light.
- There's plenty of room for when guests stay over.
- The property has an abundance of characterful features.
- Living space is flexible for those with a home-based business.
I'm looking for investment...
- We believe the property would rent for approximately £975 pcm, a yield of 3.12%.
- Prospective tenants would love the enclosed garden, location close to local parks & amenities and the beautifully presented living space.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|