A chance to own one of the closest houses to the city centre in a secure gated development and a lovely community.
Set in the revitalized and popular area of New Islington, a stone's throw from the heart of Manchester city centre, these houses are literally a hop, skip and a jump away from everything you could possibly want. Perfectly located for work, play and the many delights that our fantastic city has to offer.
On your doorstep you are spoilt with an array of amenities including:
- Rudy's Pizza - voted amongst the best pizza in the World in 2016
- Pollen Bakery - serving up freshly baked croissants, coffee and sandwiches
- Seven Brothers Bar - with a great selection of beers and food
- Mana - First Michelin-starred restaurant in Manchester.
- Ancoats General Store - featuring a Post Office as well as mini supermarket and cafe/bar.
- aldi at Urban Exchange - for the weekly 'big shop'.
- New Islington Primary School - for those looking to start a family but stay in central Manchester
- New Islington Metro Station - just 8 minutes walk away
- Manchester Piccadilly Train Station - just 17 minutes walk away
- Northern Quarter - 5 minutes walk from all the bars, eateries and indie shops.
- New Islington Marina - a secret piece of green space perfect for walking the dog or a picnic in the sun.
Designed by award-winning architects Shedkm, these unique homes were designed to bring suburban living into central Manchester and come complete with private gardens and 2 car parking spaces. Two things that are virtually unheard of with city centre living. Whilst on the outside you'll find a sleek looking home, inside you'll find an incredibly modern Scandinavian style interior with more space than most flats.
Sure to be an extremely popular property so please don't hesitate to book a viewing should you hold an interest!
Some or all information pertaining to this property may have been provided solely by the vendor, and although we always make every effort to verify the information provided to us, we strongly advise you to make further enquiries before continuing.
If you book a viewing or make an offer on a property that has had its valuation conducted virtually, you are doing so under the knowledge that this information may have been provided solely by the vendor, and that we may not have been able to access the premises to confirm the information or test any equipment. We therefore strongly advise you to make further enquiries before completing your purchase of the property to ensure you are happy with all the information provided.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|Block of flats||0.1%||£170,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£140,000 (1)||£241,246 (12)||£200,000 (1)||£473,000 (3)||-|
|Flats||£162,560 (375)||£238,087 (297)||£396,071 (14)||£799,950 (1)||-|
|All||£162,500 (376)||£238,210 (309)||£383,000 (15)||£554,738 (4)||-|