closing date Wednesday 10th March, 2021 @ 12NOON
Set within a predominantly level and well landscaped plot, this immaculately presented semi-detached home enjoys a thoroughly modern specification throughout and is enhanced enormously by virtue of a converted attic space.
Conveniently set within one of Clarkston's more desirable pockets; this thoughtfully enhanced family home delivers a stylish and contemporary interior coupled with notably bright accommodation throughout.
Boasting level access with subsequent off-street parking, this semi-detached villa delivers a well-ordered five apartment composition which extends to attractive formal lounge with hard wood flooring and feature fire and surround at focal point, separate generously proportioned dining room, modern kitchen hosting a comprehensive range of base and wall mounted cabinets, three well-appointed bedrooms and an impressive re-fitted family bathroom featuring white three piece suite with overhead shower attachment.
Of particular note is the impressive attic play/store room which is accessed by virtue of a 'Ramsay' style ladder from the upper hallway. This area draws an abundance of natural light from dual aspect roof light windows and features additional eaves storage.
Further benefitting this impressive home are features such as a recently re-covered roof, replacement central heating boiler, and replacement internal doors whilst, externally, the rear garden combines a level lawn with adjacent sun deck to deliver the ideal child and pet friendly proposition. There is also a detached garage in situ.
Despite its quiet residential location; this particular home sits within comfortable reach of a variety of amenities and transport links in nearby Clarkston and Williamwood.
Lounge 14' 8" into bay x 11' 5" ( 4.47m into bay x 3.48m )
Dining Room 10' 7" x 10' 3" ( 3.23m x 3.12m )
Kitchen 10' 2" x 7' 2" ( 3.10m x 2.18m )
Bedroom 1 15' 2" into bay x 12' 2" max ( 4.62m into bay x 3.71m max )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 3" ( 3.25m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 3 7' 5" x 5' 9" ( 2.26m x 1.75m )
Bathroom 7' 2" x 5' 9" ( 2.18m x 1.75m )
Attic 11' 5" plus access recess x 10' 8" ( 3.48m plus access recess x 3.25m )
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||3.7%||£192,500||2.5||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£124,500 (2)||£159,000 (11)||£221,917 (12)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|
|Flats||£137,500 (2)||£174,800 (20)||£245,000 (2)||-||-|
|All||£131,000 (4)||£169,194 (31)||£225,214 (14)||£400,000 (2)||£445,000 (3)|