Situated on one of North Leeds's most sought-after lanes, Good Move & Greystone Homes are delighted to bring to market a rare opportunity to purchase this unique property.
Hawthorn Cottage is a cleverly designed three-bedroom bungalow situated in the picturesque hamlet of Wike.
Leading from a spacious entrance hall to the rear of the property is a fantastic open plan kitchen diner with a separate utility room and 8m wide patio doors opening out to the decking.
Three good sized bedrooms, including an ensuite off the master bedroom, and a beautiful house bathroom.
This property benefits from a south facing garden with panoramic countryside views.
- Miele integrated kitchen appliances
- Quooker boiling tap
- Villeroy & Boch bathroom suites with wet room showers
- Chubb intruder alarm system
- CCTV to Smartphone external cameras
Bungalow = 1855 sq ft / 172.3 Sq M
Garages and store = 499 sq ft / 46.7 Sq M
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither goodmove nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|