** star buy ** William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this well presented individual stone built three bedroom detached bungalow, situated off a private road in a popular residential location of Wrose.
** guide price £280,000-£300,000 **
William H Brown are pleased to welcome to the market this well presented individual stone built three bedroom detached bungalow, situated off a private road in a popular residential location of Wrose. Comprising of one reception room, a kitchen / diner, three bedrooms, a house bathroom and an integral garage/workshop with a utility room. The property benefits from ample parking, a lawned front garden and is light and open throughout
** guide price £280,000-£300,000 **
Welcomed into the entrance hall via a double glazed door and window to the front, the hallway opens to the wide staircase before turning to the bedrooms. The main pat of the hallway houses a central heating radiator.
Living Room 14' 1" x 13' 11" ( 4.29m x 4.24m )
The living room has a double glazed window to the front and sides. There is a fire place with an electric fire, a central heating radiator and television and telephone points.
Kitchen / Diner 23' 10" x 12' 1" ( 7.26m x 3.68m )
The partially tiled fitted kitchen / diner has a range of wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces and a one and a half stainless steel sink and drainer. There is an electric cooker with a gas hob and a cooker-hood extractor, along with a dishwasher. Two central heating radiators, with double glazed windows to the front and side, as well as a double glazed door to the rear.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 5' 2" ( 1.98m x 1.57m )
The utility room has a counter top with a stainless steel sink and drainer, plumbing for a washing machine and base units.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 10' 2" ( 3.53m x 3.10m )
Bedroom one has a double glazed window to the front, a central heating radiator and a telephone point.
The partially tiled en-suite has a double glazed window to the side, a shower cubicle, a wash hand basin, an extractor fan, a low flush WC and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 7" max to wardrobes ( 2.69m x 2.62m max to wardrobes )
Bedroom two has a double glazed window to the rear, full length, modern, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 8' 3" max to wardrobes ( 2.67m x 2.51m max to wardrobes )
Bedroom three has a double glazed window to the rear, full length, modern, fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
The fully tiled house bathroom has a double glazed window to the rear, a heated towel rail, a bath with a shower over, a wash hand basin, an extractor fan and a low flush WC.
To the front of the property there is a driveway with a garage, along with a mainly laid to lawn and a decking area. To the rear there is paved access around the full property.
Garage / Workshop 24' 1" x 18' 7" Max ( 7.34m x 5.66m Max )
The integral garage / workshop has power and light, with an electric up and over door, plumbing and the garage houses the central heating boiler.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||5.2%||£245,499||4.8||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£97,475 (2)||£145,926 (22)||£194,538 (34)||£284,086 (22)||£358,737 (8)|
|Flats||£106,407 (7)||£135,569 (13)||-||-||-|
|All||£104,422 (9)||£142,079 (35)||£194,538 (34)||£284,086 (22)||£358,737 (8)|