guide price: £280'000-£290'000. An impressive three bedroom detached family home having PVCu double glazing, spacious formal lounge, separate dining room and kitchen fitted with a range of modern units. Gardens to the front and rear. Driveway and double detached garage
guide price: £280'000-£290'000. An impressive three bedroom detached family home with PVCu double glazing and gas fired central heating. This well presented property comprises briefly to the ground floor: Front entrance hallway, spacious lounge with PVCu double glazed window to the front elevation. PVCu double glazed French doors from the lounge provide access into a conservatory. The conservatory has double glazed French doors providing access onto the delightful rear garden. There is a formal dining room and separate kitchen fitted with a range of modern base and wall units with gas hob and inbuilt electric oven. A first floor landing provides access to three bedrooms. There are beautiful fitted wardrobes to two bedrooms. The bathroom is fitted with a three piece white suite comprising of low flush w/c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. An internal viewing is warmly recommended and would provide an opportunity to fully appreciate the size and quality of accommodation on offer.
Externally to the front of the property there is a lawned garden with shrub border. A driveway to the side provides ample off road parking and access to a double detached garage. There is a lawned garden to the rear with shrub/flowerbed border. This property also benefits from having an electric car charging port.
Situated within a popular and sought after location this ideal family home is convenient for access to the excellent shopping and leisure amenities of Farsley Centre.
Lounge 15' 8" x 13' 2" ( 4.78m x 4.01m )
A spacious lounge with double glazed window to the front elevation, wood flooring and radiator.
Dining Room 8' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.54m )
Opening to kitchen with wood flooring, radiator and double glazed window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 12' x 7' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.18m )
Modern fitted kitchen with window to rear elevation and a door to the garden. Wooden work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer. Integrated electric oven and separate integrated gas hob
Bedroom One 15' 9" x 8' 9" ( 4.80m x 2.67m )
Spacious double room, double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator. Corner fitted wardrobe
Bedroom Two 9' 7" x 9' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.79m )
Double bedroom with double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator. Fitted built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' 1" ( 3.07m x 1.85m )
Single bedroom with double glazed window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Modern three piece suite tiled bathroom with double glazed window to the front elevation. Bath with mixer taps, shower above bath.
To the front there is a lawn with a driveway providing off street parking
To the rear there is a conservatory, paved patio area and lawn and a double garage.
From the William H Brown Pudsey Office turn right onto Church Lane and immediately left onto Lidget Hill. Continue as this becomes Richardshaw Lane and continue to the end. Turn right onto Bradford Road. Turn right onto Old Road and proceed through Farsley Village Centre. Bagley Lane can be found on the right hand side where this property is situated on the right, as can be identified by the William H Brown For Sale Board.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||4.8%||£228,494||2.7||1|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£154,375 (4)||£174,531 (41)||£235,003 (69)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|
|Flats||£91,064 (7)||£129,886 (14)||£355,000 (1)||-||-|
|All||£114,086 (11)||£163,167 (55)||£236,600 (72)||£395,056 (46)||£510,272 (18)|