Asking Price Of £300,000
This is for my family...
- Recently renovated to a high standard, this property will be perfect for professional couples, young families and those looking to upsize.
- The ground floor offers a good sized lounge, boasting a feature fireplace & bay window, and a stunning fitted kitchen/diner with wood effect flooring & door opening onto the rear garden.
- Bedrooms are well proportioned, with fitted wardrobes in both double rooms, and a shower room with a three-piece suite.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- A large private garden to the rear, with lawn & patio area, offering a safe environment for children to play and adults to entertain.
- To the side there is a car port and off-road parking for two vehicles.
- The property is ideally located for local shops/amenities, with great transport links, including local bus routes, and Dore train station close by.
I am looking for investment...
- The property is beautifully decorated throughout, meaning your tenant could move straight in.
- Your tenants would love the location, being close to Graves Park, the award winning Millhouses Park, and having great access to the Peak District National Park.
- We think the property could rent for approximately £825 pcm (3.3% yield).
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||6.5%||£167,050||2.5||0.8|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||-||£174,203 (17)||£218,514 (59)||£339,000 (20)||£409,167 (6)|
|Flats||£82,143 (7)||£118,867 (9)||£194,113 (4)||£300,000 (1)||-|
|All||£82,143 (7)||£155,048 (26)||£216,965 (63)||£337,143 (21)||£409,167 (6)|