Stunning Coach House, situated within the elegant grounds of Warwick Manor, Warwick Road. Boasting two double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, large spacious living area with separate kitchen, family bathroom, private rear garden with conservatory, patio area & lawn, garage & parking space.
Stunning Coach House, situated within the elegant grounds of Warwick Manor, Warwick Road. Boasting two double bedrooms with en-suite to master bedroom, large spacious living area with separate kitchen, family bathroom, private rear garden with conservatory, patio area & lawn, garage and allocated parking.
Located within a short walk of Solihull train station, the property is superbly located for local amenities and transport.
Book your viewing today on Entrance Hall
Double glazed door to front aspect, central heating radiator and door to the garage.
Lounge 18' 9" x 17' ( 5.71m x 5.18m )
L-shaped room with three double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects, two central heating radiators and TV point.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 10" ( 2.72m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, a fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with marble work surfaces over, a sink and drainer unit, electric oven, five ring gas hob, extractor hood, and integrated washing machine, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
Of UPVC construction with double glazed windows to the rear aspect, tiled floor, two electric heaters and underfloor heating.
Double glazed skylight, central heating radiator and airing cupboard.
Bedroom One 15' 5" into wardrobes x 9' 6" ( 4.70m into wardrobes x 2.90m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, central heating radiator, TV and telephone points and a double and a single wardrobe.
Hand wash basin, wc, shower cubicle, extractor fan, shaver point, central heating radiator and partial tiling.
Bedroom Two 13' 8" into wardrobes x 8' 9" ( 4.17m into wardrobes x 2.67m )
Two double glazed skylights, central heating radiator and built-in wardrobes.
Double glazed skylight, hand wash basin with vanity unit, wc, bath with mixer taps. Shower, central heating radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and partial tiling.
Private rear garden with block paved patio and lawn.
Garage 19' 8" x 8' 5" ( 5.99m x 2.57m )
With power supply, lighting, up and over electric door, double glazed door to the conservatory and door to the utility room.
A range of base units with a sink and drainer unit.
1. Money laundering regulations - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||2%||£225,960||2.6||1.2|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£125,000 (1)||£312,150 (21)||£399,264 (35)||£581,819 (68)||£854,960 (20)|
|Flats||£194,483 (15)||£281,358 (82)||£463,333 (3)||-||-|
|All||£190,141 (16)||£287,636 (103)||£404,322 (38)||£588,767 (70)||£854,960 (20)|