5th Feb 2021
30th Sep 2021
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
A superb two bedroom apartment with direct access to the landscaped communal gardens, 999 year lease and two parking spaces within this gated, luxury development.Description
Friary Court is an executive gated development of nine luxury 2 and 3 bedroom apartments in a most exclusive location in Solihull with each apartment having two allocated parking spaces.
The apartments, ranging from 1,337 sqft. To 1,763 sqft., raise the bar for attention to detail and quality and have been built by award-winning local niche developer, hcd Developments. Each apartment has been completed to the highest specification to produce truly impressive living accommodation that you are proud to call your home.
Apartment 1 is situated on the ground floor of this luxury development and offers an amazing 1,372 sq. Ft. Of well designed living accommodation.
The superb attention to detail and high specification is apparent as soon as you enter the home. Making your way down the reception hall you will find the beautiful sitting room with fireplace serving as a real focal point of the room. The kitchen/dining room offers direct access to the landscaped gardens while there are a range of integrated Siemens appliances offered within the designer Siematic kitchen.
The principal bedroom benefits from a beautiful ensuite bathroom while both spacious bedrooms have been fitted with bespoke Jesse wardrobes. Finally, you'll find the principal bathroom with spacious shower cubicle and freestanding bathtub.
Occupying a private and leafy position on St. Bernards Road, you'll be ideally placed to enjoy the best that Solihull has to offer. With over 1,500 acres of surrounding parkland and fantastic amenities including Touchwood, Mell Square shopping centre, John Lewis, Waitrose and a variety of fantastic bars and restaurants on offer, it's easy to see why Solihull is consistently voted one of the best places to live in the UK.
Perfectly positioned for families, Solihull boasts some of the finest primary, secondary and further education schools in the region including Solihull School, Arden Academy and Tudor Grange Academy to name just a few.
Located 1.1 miles away Olton railway station offers direct links to Birmingham city centre from 12 minutes, while Solihull railway station is located 1.5 miles away and offers direct links to Birmingham city centre from just 15 minutes and London Marylebone from 1 hour 36 minutes in addition to local commuter services. You'll also benefit from easy access to the M42, A41 and A34 networks providing connectivity to Stratford-upon-Avon, the Cotswolds and Warwickshire countryside in addition to the rest of the UK within a matter of hours, solidifying Solihull's status as a truly connected, countryside town.
- Luxury Siematic kitchens with island and breakfast bar (subject to apartment)
- Silestone solid surface worktops
- Siemens integrated appliances including: Two ovens, four zone hob, island extractor hood, dishwasher and fridge-freezer (Please note that Apartment 7 has a bora hob)
- Quooker kettle tap
Bathrooms and ensuites:
- Fully tiled walls and floors by Porcelanosa
- Contemporary sanitarware by Duravit
- Freestanding baths by Synergy and Q4 (subject to apartment)
- Taps and showers by Hansgrohe
- Illuminated mirror cabinets with shaver points
- Heated towel rails
Finishes and features:
- Double glazing throughout
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Porcelanosa tiling to hallways, kitchens and utility rooms
- Home Counties 42oz carpets to bedrooms and living rooms
- Bespoke Jesse fitted wardrobes
- Luxury light fittings by Schuller, Dar Lighting, Searchlight and Franklite (subject to apartment)
- Texecom intruder alarms
External and communal areas:
- Dedicated parking provision of two allocated spaces per apartment with secure gated entry system
- Fully landscaped communal gardens with picnic tables and wooden gazebo
- Juliet and private balconies to the upper floor apartments (subject to apartment)
- Passenger lift servicing all floors
- Separate bicycle storage and communal bin store
Square Footage: 1372 sq ft
Local info for B92