This is for my family...
- You'll love the generous living & dining space on the ground floor.
- The property is really well-appointed, with modern fixtures & fittings having been significantly upgraded.
- Bedrooms are all good sizes and including plenty of storage, alongside a modern bathroom.
- You're within walking distance of a number of local parks.
- The property sits within catchment of a number of highly regarded schools for all ages.
Buying just for me, or with my partner...
- You'll love the styling and the accommodation is flooded with natural light.
- There's plenty of room for when guests stay over.
- The property has a modern feel and it's been finished to a high standard throughout.
- You're a short distance from all the amenities of Ecclesall Road & Sharrow Vale.
I am looking to develop...
- The property has huge potential for a two-storey side extension (subject to necessary consents)
- There's also a substantial cellar space that could also be converted into additional accommodation (property measures 1206 sq. Ft. Including cellar space)
I am looking for investment...
- We think the rental yield will be approximately 3.26% at £950 pcm.
- Tenants would love the location, modern style, neutral decoration & off road parking.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||8.2%||£296,244||4.4||1.8|
|Block of flats||1%||£175,000||0||0|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£190,000 (1)||£247,500 (4)||£275,173 (28)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|
|Flats||£95,025 (16)||£211,612 (13)||£599,650 (3)||-||-|
|All||£100,612 (17)||£220,056 (17)||£306,574 (31)||£429,059 (16)||£659,993 (7)|