Offered for sale on the ever popular 'Street Lane' in North Leeds is this spacious, three bedroom semi-detached which sits upon a plot that boasts a generous rear garden
Offered for sale on the ever popular 'Street Lane' in North Leeds is this spacious, three bedroom semi-detached which sits upon a plot that boasts a generous rear garden. Street Lane is abundant in amenities from cafes and pubs to bars and restaurants. Public transport routes from this location are plentiful, and Moortown corner offers further amenities such as Marks and Spencer food hall. Local schooling is highly regarded and for commuters Leeds City Centre, Harrogate, York and beyond can be accessed via road. Internally the property briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom and WC.
Door to front aspect, stairs rising to first floor, leading to;
Living Room 12' 2" max x 13' 2" max ( 3.71m max x 4.01m max )
With double glazed bay window to front elevation, coved ceiling, radiator and fire with wooden surround.
Dining Room 12' 2" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.71m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, gas fire, coved ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 7' 8" ( 3.40m x 2.34m )
Fitted kitchen with an array of wall and base units, worktop surfaces incorporating sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, provisions for fridge freezer, tiling to the walls, inset spot lighting and rear access door.
Bedroom One 12' 2" max x 11' 7" max ( 3.71m max x 3.53m max )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" max x 11' 5" max ( 3.73m max x 3.48m max )
Double glazed bay window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 9" x 7' 9" ( 3.58m x 2.36m )
Double glazed bay window and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 8" x 5' 7" ( 2.34m x 1.70m )
Double glazed bay window, bath with over bath shower, wash hand basin, tiling to walls and radiator.
With window and WC.
To the front of the property is a paved driveway with off street parking for multiple vehicles, there is also a lawned area to the front and a detached garage. The rear is mostly laid to lawn with a retaining fence, mature green shrubbery and patio area.
1. Money laundering regulations: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. These particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. The matters referred to in these particulars should be independently verified by prospective buyers or tenants. Neither sequence (UK) limited nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
|Property Type||%||Avg. current value||Avg. # beds||Avg. # bathrooms|
|End terrace house||1.9%||£374,988||3.3||1.3|
|Property Type||1 Bed||2 Beds||3 Beds||4 Beds||5 Beds|
|Houses||£279,999 (2)||£278,622 (11)||£311,818 (48)||£558,817 (50)||£736,606 (31)|
|Flats||£115,549 (9)||£189,359 (42)||£499,975 (2)||-||-|
|All||£145,449 (11)||£207,885 (53)||£319,344 (50)||£558,817 (50)||£751,087 (32)|