27th Dec 2020
27th Dec 2020
- Listing status: sale
- Country: England
Available off-plan, with completion set for early 2021, the first release of these newly designed and refurbished holiday apartments occupying a prime position within the ever-popular St Moritz, enjoying far reaching views of the Greenaway, the Camel Estuary and out to sea beyond. Newly converted, these beautifully presented, garden apartments provide the best of contemporary coastal living.
• Located on the ground floor in the central building of the renowned St Moritz Hotel, with all the benefits of a serviced environment
• Large open plan living/dining/kitchen area opening onto a private garden/terrace
• Three double bedrooms and three en-suite bathrooms
• Within minutes of the sw Coast Path, Daymer and Polzeath beaches and the Camel Estuary
• Excellent letting potential with unlimited owner use
• All in approximately 1,478 sq ft sq. Ft. (135 sq. M.) excluding patio garden
Long Leasehold 999 years (from 2007)
Mains Water, Electricity and Drainage.
Trebetherick is considered to be one of the most attractive locations on the north Cornwall coast, being famous for its mild climate and superb situation at the mouth of the River Camel and within easy access of the South West Coast Path and Polzeath and Daymer Bay beaches. Scenic walking country, easy access to a good choice of restaurants and the St Enodoc Golf Club’s challenging Church Course are just a few of the local amenities on offer. Most everyday shopping requirements can be met within the village or at nearby Rock, but Wadebridge, with its town amenities, is only seven miles distant. The main line railway station is at Bodmin Parkway, approximately 15 miles and Newquay airport (direct daily air flights to London) is approximately 20 miles.
Apartment owners have access to all of the hotel leisure facilities including:
• Indoor pool, sauna & steam room & outdoor pool
• Fully equipped gymnasium
• The Cowshed day spa & treatment rooms
• Tennis court
• Restaurant, bar, lounge & games room
• Landscaped gardens
Local info for PL27